How to Request an Appointment
You can request an appointment in the following ways:
- Online by visiting the Consulting Room
- By register for online services.
- By calling the practice on 01992 761185
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the ongoing risk of transmission of the virus, we ask that patients do not come in to book an appointment and use the methods above.
About our Appointments
- We offer flexible appointments, with our online services allowing advanced booking and on the day appointments.
- We also provide a range of alternative appointments to suit your busy lifestyle.
- Patients can book appointments up to 4 weeks in advance.
- All weekday appointments can be booked in advance.
- Please tell the receptionist if you wish to see a particular doctor.
- Our normal doctor appointments are 10 minutes. If you would like to discuss more than one problem, please book a double appointment.
- Please note that patients will not always be able to see their preferred GP as they may not hold surgeries every day, or they may be absent from the practice e.g. on annual leave.
- We send text reminders to our patients regarding their appointments. Please ensure that you provide us with your current number by using our Change of Details form.
- Please book a separate appointment for each member of the family who needs to see a doctor, nurse or health care assistant (HCA).
Telephone consultations are an effective way to get advice from a doctor or nurse when you’re too busy to come into the surgery.
Using our flexible appointment system, you can book to have a telephone consultation for your convenience with a doctor or nurse. To book a telephone consultation, please use our Online Services.
Ask a Doctor a Question
Too busy to get into the surgery? Why not use our Ask a Doctor a Question form.
Your question will be passed to an appropriate member of staff for a response. We aim to respond to all questions within two working days.
If you do have an urgent medical query you should telephone the surgery or contact the out of hours service by calling 999.
Message my GP
70% of all consultations can be conducted safely online. By using our safe and effective ‘Message my GP’ service via Patient Access, it can save you time and get you the help you need faster.
Please note that to use this service you will need to be registered for Patient Access. Please complete our online form if you wish to register for online services.
Have you Tried Self Care?
We have a variety of helpful Self Care information and links, which could help you to treat your illness without the need for an appointment: